Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative, and creative people to join our Digital Team.
- Test planning, test case creation and automation
- Create automation scripts
- Debug automation failures and raise defects
- Work on large scale and small scale QA programs to help our clients reach their automation goals
- Work together with the QA team to improve the automation framework and finetune the automation approach
- Mentor other automation QA’s
- 5+ Years of QA Experience
- 4+ Years of Selenium Experience
- 2+ Years of Python experience
- Good understanding of API automation testing, UI automation and mobile automation
- Good knowledge of browser compatibility testing
- Good knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Good understand of Agile QA practices
- Understand of Defect management process
- Solid grasp of Test Data management and test data automation
- Working Knowledge of QA KPI’s
- Customer Facing consulting experience on large scale QA projects is an asset
- Accessibility testing experience is an asset
- 1+ Years of performance testing experience using Gatling or Blazemeter is an asset
- Experience using Saucelabs or other browser compatibility testing tools is an asset
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture