Business Analyst- Retail Banking
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in Retail banking or wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Location : Bangalore/Pune
- Functional & Business Transformation Business Analyst
- Agile and Scrum Framework work experience
- Good communication and stakeholder management skill
- BA with basic PM experience will be an added advantage
- The role is for BA but may require a bit of fungibility in skillset, which is to say that the person can do co-ordination
- Some understanding around TOM will help
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise as outlined
- Understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques.
- The transformation BA should act as a bridge between Business and Technology teams with a mix of business, consulting, and technology experience (3 in a box).
- Perform business analysis, requirements elicitation, document business requirements and drive the change and implementation management outlining various techniques and approaches.
- Agile methodology preferably Scrum work experience is preferred with good understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Should be able to communicate clearly, concisely and work independently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good inter-personal and conflict management skills.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Well versed with tools but not limited to JIRA, Confluence, MS-VISIO, SharePoint, Slack.
Domain Expertise -
Mainly Retail Banking experience – in specific Contact Centre/ Cards/ Lending/ Digital
As well as some experience in regulatory/ Investment banking / Wealth management domain
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry
WE OFFER :
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.