Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Java Technical Architect
- Expertise in Enterprise integration architecture using Java, Spring, Cloud Services in a distributed environment
- Discovery services, API hosting, application resilience, performance engineering considerations for high/low payload services
- Microservices architecture, microservices patterns, implementation and deployment considerations (Gateway Orchestration using any of the tools - Data Power Gateway or APG or Tyk services ), security configurations and considerations
- Monitoring & Orchestrating Your Microservices Landscape using Workflow Automation using Camunda BPM
- Database - SQL and Cloud file storage for archival of large files.
- Messaging architecture, Message queues and using messaging for enterprise data exchange between downstream systems.
- Security considerations for distributed applications deployed on cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry preferred). Deployment architecture considerations, containerization, orchestration
- Strong skills in Gang of Four patterns, Enterprise Integration patterns, Microservices architecture patterns - Must have skills
- TOGAF Certification (preferrable)
- Should be hands on coding and development to implement reference common framework level components and utilities to be used by the team. Ability to do independent design and architecture for the payments platform using industry standards.
- Should have skills to face an architecture review panel to justify the proposed design and architecture covering infrastructure, security, performance parameters.
- Segregation and functional approach for API design
- Should be able to understand how to configure parameters for the messaging engine for high performance throughput.
- 12-15 yrs.
- Min of 4 years’ experience in enterprise architecture
- Min 4-5 years’ experience in technical and solutions architecture (application level)
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture