Business Analyst- Banking
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Location : Bangalore/Pune
- Understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- Outstanding understanding of Client Group structures, processes and objectives.
- Understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects.
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Procurement/ supplier management background would help
- Able to work across multiple stakeholder groups at a senior level
- Extremely structured thinking
- Can work independently and lead workstreams
- Ability to get into detail of material creation
Domain Expertise -
Any banking Domain:
- Strong BA skills, stakeholder management, risk and issues management, excellent communication and prior experience of business transformation
- Should have worked on Banking domain and possess knowledge of generic payments,
- Should have past experience in handled change/ transformation engagements
Ideally PM’s to around 12+ years for work experience and BA’s to have 8+ years
- Good communication skills is a must since the resource will have to work predominantly with the product team in different countries
- Real-time Payments ISO 20022 message format
- Understanding of European, Australia, Malaysia and UK payments landscape
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry
WE OFFER :
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.