Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Good Exposure to development in Qliksense/Qlikview dashboards using different Tables, charts, list boxes and other Qlikview/Qliksense components.
- Good to have – Experience in using N-Printing and different functionalities involved to generate user demand reports.
- Good understanding of Data bases and Data
- Able to understanding business requirements and MI and Dashboard requirements
- Apply Agile concepts to ways of working where appropriate
- Exposure to regulatory reporting will be an added advantage
- Build trusting partnership with Finance Change Delivery (FCD) Stress Testing project team to effectively deliver the required output for closure.
- Understand stakeholders' objectives, direction, priorities and challenges, managing and addressing concerns and objections
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.