Experience - 5-8 Years
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team Tech Team, We are looking for Datamart Developers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the development space, where we are currently delivering several high-profile initiatives.
As a Datawarehouse Developer you will have responsibilities as,
- Design and develop extraction programs/scripts using various tools like kettle, informatica, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, Perl to meet business requirements
- Design, develop, test and support new capabilities and ongoing changes within the various application data marts
- Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, triggers, and other database components to support new functions and enhancements
- Assist of UNIX & perl scripts for delivering the output files to external network.
- Responsible for creation and monitoring of the jobs to loads and deliver the date on the scheduled basis using tools like TWS Console
- Create release documents/SQL scripts and check into BitBucket for releasing code to QA and Prod.
- Debug & resolve critical production issues with Prod Support team in timely fashion Strong collaboration ethic and experience working with remote team
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture