About the team:
At Capco Technology Delivery Centre, we are dedicated to the financial services industries. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. Our teams stay at the forefront of industry trends and technologies that are driving innovation. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product lifecycle.
About the Job:
This position involves analysis, design, and consulting support, as well as developing an understanding of our clients’ strategic direction, issues, and project goals. The successful candidate must be able to bridge the gap between user-functionality and system developers and assist in documenting, evaluating, and translating business architectures and needs into IT applications. An understanding of consulting methodologies within the financial services /Energy industry (Strategy work, business case development, process mapping, the lifecycle of project implementation, requirements gathering, competitive assessment) is an essential factor for success in this role.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Preparing, facilitating, documenting and participating in client meetings/workshops conducting structured gathering, research, and analysis
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements, and functional specifications to identify gaps between the current state and future state
- Creating business requirement documents (BRD’s) into use cases/functional specifications for customization
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, user stories, and documentation business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules
- Business process models/design, logical data models, standards and guidance
- Documenting and explaining problems and works to resolve software defects while ensuring technical compatibility and end-user satisfaction
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness
- Conducting customer interviews and producing meeting summaries
- Conducting market/client research and industry analysis of requirements
- Producing high-quality verbal and written consulting deliverables (including proposals, customer presentations, consulting reports) to effectively communicate project findings
- Generating re-usable intellectual capital in the form of consulting methodology and templates, blueprints and business cases
- Basic scripting and project plans
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience required
- Ability to determine business objectives by reviewing business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Capability to work with project stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements
- Proficiency with researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and developing strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Ability to review data requirements and map to system fields
- Ability to monitor and communicate project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.