ION Support Lead
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our ION team. We are looking for ION Support Lead/Manager who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the ION space.
As an ION Support Lead you will;
- The ION Support Lead should bear a minimum of 12 – 15 years of working experience with at least 5 years of experience in ION Support.
- Driving the entire scope of ION e-Trading support for the organization.
- Manage a team of support personnel and enforcing project governance and risk management
- Manage 24X7 support teams and effectively participating and Enforcing ION Support with best practices.
- Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders
- Excellent Leadership, mentoring and organizational skills
- Perform crisis management when required
- Managing virtual teams of Murex functional and technical implementation consultants (on project basis)
Mandatory Tech Skills
- Unix, Linux
- Windows (Admin level knowledge)
- Networking (ftp, ssh, telnet, etc)
- Monitoring tools (ITRS, DataDoc, AppDynamics)
Work Hours : 18X6 support with On-call and need based weekend support
- 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM IST
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM IST
- 12:30 PM – 9:30 PM IST
- 2:30 PM – 11:30 PM IST
Why Join CAPCO ?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Strong business analysis / requirements gathering ability, with experience in producing solution and process design documentation