Capco Belgium is looking for qualified candidates for the role of Manager to join its growing practice in Regulatory & Compliance Advisory.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
Within Capco Belgium, the Regulatory & Compliance Advisory team provides skilled and pragmatic services (incl. AML/KYC, ESG, MiFID, GDPR) to all major financial institutions active in Belgium.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will lead engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, adding value and making an impact right away.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
- Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
- A ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
- Potential opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
- An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Candidates we are looking for will have, in line with their experience, the opportunity to:
- Lead regulatory projects at our clients (for example KYC automation projects)
- Develop new regulatory solutions & go-to-markets
- Help us to grow our regulatory practice
- Take end-to-end ownership in the implementation of new regulations: gap analysis, impact analysis, process definition, bridge the gap between the business, IT & legal, and arrange for implementation in distribution/service models and business processes and operations
- Advise our clients and the Capco network on regulatory updates
- Present your insights at client events and industry seminars
- Provide regulatory business advice to financial institutions of exceptional quality (focus on MiFID, AML, ESG and GDPR)
- Interact with regulators (FSMA, NBB, …)
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- University degree with a major in economics, finance, law or a similar field
- Between 5-10 years of relevant experience in a compliance, risk or audit function within a financial institution, a regulator (NBB, FSMA, …) or a consultancy firm.
- A strong network in the financial sector
- A proven track-record in business development and team management
- Solution-driven and entrepreneurial (able to identify new market trends and opportunities)
- Keen to not only develop your regulatory content, but also your people and client management skills
- Value a communication style that is both concise and precise
- Able to translate the “law in the books” to an efficient operational process
- Proactive, highly ambitious and client-driven
- Able to work efficiently under tight timelines and project requirements
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Working at Capco will offer you the platform and the opportunity to solve significant business issues and to contribute to transforming the world’s most innovative financial services and ultimately forming the future of finance in delivering innovative solutions to our clients. In addition to the opportunity to continuously improve your skills, learning and development, Capco offers a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn, want to grow, get recognized and contribute, then what are you waiting for? Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them!