Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognise that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our team Tech Team, We are looking for Data support who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects within the development space, where we are currently delivering several high-profile initiatives.
As a Data Support you will need, (UK Shift)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication (technical documentation, client interaction)
- Data centric applications support background, sql programming, ETL programming
- Understanding of database design (DDL, DML), and complex constructs like system variables, transactions, CTEs or temp tables, bulk inserts, link servers, indexes, keys, joins, cursors, query optimization etc.
- Execute complex tasks – debugging/tracing data thru code, write complex sql queries, stored procedures, views, data import etc.
You will also have
- Understand business requirement and strong in development as well maintenance aspects.
- Coordination with US / UK Stakeholders/Business
- A Daily Status reporting.
Skills & Expertise
- Report writing – SSIS, Cognos,SSRS
- Scripting – unix, shell
- Scheduler – IBM TWS or similar
- Excel – pivot tables
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture