Capco is a global technology and business consultancy that focuses on the Financial Services and Insurance sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
- We are rapidly expanding our Insurance sector capability
- We specialise in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programmes
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture
Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior or Principal Consultant at Capco you will be playing a key role in the delivery leadership of projects, working on client site to deliver large-scale change initiatives for leading clients across Financial Services and Insurance sectors. Fitting that description, you will also need to be supremely motivated person and able to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Key for this role is there is requirement to have a background in Financial Services or Insurance within one of our core capability areas:
- Digital Transformation
- Data Strategy, Data Management & Data Analytics
- Business & Finance Transformation
- IT Transformation
We are also keen to bring on those from a consulting background in other industries that can then apply these perspectives and techniques to our core sectors and capability.
We are looking for exceptional talent with the following:
- You will be advising our international clients in the Financial Services and/or Insurance sectors with a commitment to expanding and optimising their market position, processes and transformation or process reengineering work.
- You will be responsible for and lead various types of consulting assignments (e.g. project and programme management, assessment of risk and compliance frameworks, performing and implementation of innovative solutions and technology.
- Handling varies kind of projects including Digital, Wealth Management, Data, Insurance, Transformation, Strategy, etc.
- Managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks
- Communicating project statuses to senior stakeholders, and to highlight complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change
- The establishment and expansion of business relationships with customers from the relevant industry is just as much a part of your tasks as the acquisition of consulting projects
- Assist in developing and placing marketable topics and thought leadership to expand your own business area
- To meet the high demands of our clients, you will support and develop your team members and ensure a high quality of work
Skills and Expertise
Successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering (an advanced degree is desirable)
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience in consulting companies and/or banks/insurance companies
- Extensive knowledge and experience in project management and delivery and/or functional business analysis within transformation and change projects and programmes
- Excellent industry and process know-how, i.e. relevant knowledge of business processes and workflow, current market environment, processes and supporting technologies
- Proven track-record in acquisition of consulting projects and an active network within your choses industry
- Account management and relationship management experience is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the Hong Kong market as well as a strong contact network
- Strong experience in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential. Cantonese and Mandarin are an advantage
Why Join Capco?
We are expanding our business rapidly across Hong Kong and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse and inclusive meritocracy