Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
- Develop and implement software testing strategies for complex business transformation programs
- Work on the implementation of test strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Design and develop test plans, perform or supervise the writing of test cases, test scripts, and definition of business scenarios
- Perform all testing activities and provide initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing testing processes, methods, and software
- Test resource management (work allocation, monitoring, motivating etc.)
- Be an active participant in use case development, process modelling, and functional documentation
- Participate in Capco training programs to further expand knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques (such as Six Sigma), and a variety of other areas
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- More than 8 years’ experience as a QA Lead, Test Lead or Test Manager in package implementation projects. Ideally, experience in CRM implementation and / or with strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Very good understanding of Software Delivery Life Cycle in Waterfall and Agile methodologies and hands on experience with testing life cycle (Integration, Functional and Non-Functional)
- Hands on test management & methodologies experience with test management tools such as HP Quality Center, JIRA and Azure DevOps
- Experience in Defect management process, able to lead the defect triage meetings, track and drive the defect management process
- Able to create master and detailed test plans, traceability matrix and other test deliverables such as test execution plans, summary result reports etc.
- Able to liaise with software vendor to track testing progress including defect management and suggest improvements / challenge where necessary
- Able to coach and mentor juniors as well as any Bank staff
- Fluent English
- Travel: 100% on site at client for certain period of the time (South Asia)
WHY JOIN CAPCO
You will work on exciting projects and help key players in the industry to shape a successful future.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work directly with senior partners and clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture