Stress Testing BA
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our BA team.
As an Business Analyst you will;
- Experience in Working with Global Businesses to resolve data issues and respond to queries
- Provision of commentary to support assurance and management packs
- Hand-on experience as a BA in a stress testing program
- Good articulation and documentation skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Should have worked on a complete SDLC as a BA
- Very good understanding of Stress testing - Economic variables and Capital
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding of data
Why Join CAPCO ?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Strong business analysis / requirements gathering ability, with experience in producing solution and process design documentation