Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Management of Executive Directors (EDs) in the Capco UK business, including:
- Arranging internal and external meetings, liaising with clients and clients executive assistants regularly. Maintaining EDs’ diary to ensure they are manageable and that they incorporate their business demands, working with numerous internal departments and teams as well as external business-related activities.
- Providing support for bi-annual performance reviews, project work, coaching, RFPs and internal initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with the EA team to ensure the wider group of executives can effectively work in tandem.
- Supporting, where relevant, with presentation creation and other preparation for both internal and external meetings.
- Booking travel and accommodation where necessary, submitting timesheets and expenses, and occasional internal or client-facing event support and logistics.
- Provide ad hoc support on projects as required
- Ad hoc office management duties as and when required
- Such other duties and responsibilities as we may notify you of from time to time
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
- Excellent time management
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility and adaptability to carry out work in support of the EDs
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture