WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We are a global technology and management consultancy firm focused on financial services. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to offer clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward.
WHY WORK FOR CAPCO?
When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world. We offer you opportunities for ongoing learning, a true meritocratic culture and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.
As we grow, you will grow, adding value and making an impact right away.
» A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
» Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
» Our Capco Schools and leadership development programs are the heart of our global learning experience.
» A ﬂat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
» Potential opportunities to work in different domains and even other locations.
» An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
» A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic and international culture.
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
We are looking for junior/medior/senior consultants with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the investment services domain.
The consultant we are currently looking for has knowledge and experience in at least some of following areas:
- Overall trade lifecycle of both listed and OTC instruments: trading (dealer/broker network, automated trading platforms), clearing and settlement, custody and position keeping;
- Financial instruments (listed / OTC) and features of various asset classes;
- Portfolio management processes: simulation, construction, portfolio execution, monitoring, rebalancing;
- Performance calculation (TWR, MWR), attribution, appraisal, NAV calculation;
- Performance and/or client reporting;
- Corporate action processing;
- Securities and/or other regulations (MiFID2, GDPR, FACTA, T2S, PRIIPS …);
- Private banking and wealth management services;
- Hands-on work experience with front office, middle office and/or back office applications (SimCorp Dimension, Triple ‘A, Murex …);
- FinTech/RegTech evolutions in the investment domain.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Definitely show us:
- Master’s degree (economics, civil/commercial engineer, information technology, computer science) or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the investment services domain.
Skills & Knowledge
- Understanding of the project life cycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, requirements and system implementation, and the development of client deliverables;
- Drawing up business and/or IT requirements;
- Organizing the change management towards end-users;
- Knowledge of process design (Visio, Aris, Mega…);
- Knowledge of investment products;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Strong ability to interact and building trust relationships with senior stakeholders, exhibiting and understanding of strategic levers and governance mechanisms;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team player with the ability to deliver projects and to work within integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams;
- Strong ability to explain technical concepts to senior stakeholders; exhibiting and understanding of strategic levers and governance mechanisms;
- Good presentation and strong analytical skills;
- Other key words: ambitious, pragmatic, result-driven, entrepreneurial, self-starter, persistent and enthusiastic.
Good to show us:
- Affinity with technical matters and software package implementations;
- Understanding of investments regulations (such as UCITS, MiFID II, T2S, EMIR) is a solid plus;
- Relevant experience with, and certification in the following methodologies: Lean Six Sigma, Agile Scrum, Prince2, ITIL, etc.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Working at Capco will offer you the platform and the opportunity to solve significant business issues and to contribute to transforming the world’s most innovative financial services and ultimately forming the future of finance in delivering innovative solutions to our clients. In addition to the opportunity to continuously improve your skills, learning and development, Capco offers a competitive remuneration package and rewarding career opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and you want to learn, want to grow, get recognized and contribute, then what are you waiting for? Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them!