Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
2. Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
3. Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture, and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
4. Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers, and other stakeholders
5. Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies
6. Exposure to PMO Services and understanding of PMO Function
7. Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project
8. Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
9. Strong people manager and broad experience in managing large teams of different work streams/geographies
10. Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
11. In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
12. Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
13. Implementation, change management and benefits realization
14. Understand the PMO activities, its governance role. Hands on experience as PMO is a desirable.
15. Proven experience of setting up Project Management Process, Implementing Best Practices
16. Experience manage and control of large and complex change projects
17. Experience working with multiple delivery and business partners’ teams
18. Experience in Client Facing Role
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
- You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture