Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We are innovators who combine a disruptive, design thinking approach with unrivalled, first-hand industry knowledge and technology acumen. We facilitate the handshake between business and technology to deliver end-to end consulting services and solutions. We help our clients transform and advance their businesses, increase revenue, and manage risk and regulatory change. We are hiring for creative, motivated, diligent, passionate and committed people who are ready to make an impact.
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for hardworking, innovative and creative people to join our Digital Team. We are looking for full stack java developers with strong experience on Angular, UI and Backend development
Candidates should have 4-6 years relevant experience (Consultant Level) and 6+ for SC level positions with an educational background of BE or equivalent courses. Should have strong communication skills as these positions are client facing and requires interactions with stakeholders at onsite as well. Candidates should also possess the basic knowledge and understanding of agile processes and practices in SDLC. Below are the technical areas where the candidates should possess depth of knowledge;
We have a preference for the following knowledge and experience:
- Expertise with Java where the candidate knows about;
- Java/OOP programming
- Types of Java archives
- Java 8 new features
- OOP design patterns
- Cache and why and how to use it
- Expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Knowledge on sorting algorithms and Complexity
- Knowledge on HashMap works?
- When to use heap
- Expertise with Spring, JPA, Java EE;
- Dependency Injection.
- Spring modules
- Knowledge on Java Bean and Bean scope
- Knowledge on fetching strategies
- SOAP vs REST
- Expertise in SQL;
- Knowledge on Join types, foreign key, relationship types
- Knowledge on improvement of database performance
- What is the DOM?
- What are the ways to deal with Asynchronous Code in JavasScript
- How Inheritance works in JS (prototypal
- What is Callback?
- ECMA Script 2015 (ES6) new features
- Expertise in Angular 2+;
- State Management (Flux)
- Lazy loaded modules
- Change detection
- Expertise in RxJs;
- Knowledge of Observable
- Difference between an observable and a promise
- Differences between Subject
- Expertise in TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Typescript and its main advantage
- Understanding of types in Typescript?
- Knowledge of union type
- Knowledge of Web Security;
- Awareness of web security attacks
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture