Canvas is the #1 Diversity Recruitment Platform (DRP). It’s the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Canvas to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
We’re backed by Sequoia and recently closed $50 million in funding. We’re also a remote-first company (US based only at this time) and no matter where you sit, you’re a part of our Canvas.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience. We’re MLK Scholars, high school dropouts, former artists, and working parents. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
The Sales Team at Canvas is comprised of mission aligned go-getters who work hard everyday to make the world more equitable. The team is on the front line of the business representing our mission and values while bringing in new customers. The SDR team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team. Both teams work side by side to fuel the success of the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for prospecting within a named account list, including cold calling, email and other sales activity.
- Qualify leads through our sales process and methodology.
- Respond to inbound interest in Canvas from hundreds of global businesses
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads, as well as make outbound emails/calls and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Diligently update Salesforce, ensuring our CRM system stays up-to-date with correct information and managing your personal sales pipeline
- Be the first point of contact along the customer journey
- Work alongside experienced sales, marketing, and customer success teammates
- Report KPI’s to sales leadership on numbers including outreach, connects, meetings scheduled, etc.
- Present our value props in a clear and concise manner
- Network with the world's leading companies
- Learn how to build a successful startup
- Help companies everyday find underrepresented and overlooked talent
What To Bring
- 2+ years of experience in B2B technology (HR, Recruiting, Benefits, and Consulting are all great starting points!)
- Problem-solver with a "startup" mindset where no task is too big or too small
- Responsibility and owning processes excites you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy interacting with people via phone, email and social media to articulate ideas and gain their trust
- Experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail
- Strong aptitude/interest about DE&I, Talent Acquisition, and Recruitment
- Fluent with SFDC, Outreach, Apollo, and Gong
- A team-player who knows how to work hard/play hard
We ask that all applicants create a Canvas profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product!
We’d love to set you up for success and are offering resources emphasizing your personal well being!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not)
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible parental leave
- $500 work from home stipend
- $75/week reimbursement for your meals or groceries
- quarterly wellness days off with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend