Canvas is the #1 Diversity Recruitment Platform (DRP). It’s the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Canvas to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
We’re backed by Sequoia and recently closed $50 million in funding. We’re also a remote-first company (US based only at this time) and no matter where you sit, you’re a part of our Canvas.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience. We’re MLK Scholars, high school dropouts, former artists, and working parents. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
The marketing team at Canvas is responsible for activities that create awareness, build a brand, and generate demand for our offerings. As a demand generation manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns and demand generation programs to generate high-quality leads that contribute to sales pipeline and revenue. In this role, you’ll report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and will partner closely with Product Marketing, Sales, Brand Design, and Operations to develop, launch and optimize campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, performance-driven marketer to roll up their sleeves and build customer acquisition programs from concept through execution.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation campaign programs and tactics (both inbound and outbound) targeting specific personas to acquire new business across a wide variety of channels online and offline
- Manage evergreen, always-on campaigns like demo requests, contact us, nurtures, and more
- Partner closely with marketing leadership to ensure we have the right quarterly campaign plans in place for content, email, lifecycle, paid media, webinars and more in order to hit our pipeline targets
- Execute and manage events (virtual and in-person), sponsorships, webinar, and third-party content creation programs to drive sales pipeline
- Manage development of demand generation assets working closely with the content, product marketing, marketing operations, and design teams
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders about campaign schedules, execution, results, and potential roadblocks
- Monitor KPIs and measure effectiveness of all demand generation activities/tactics, providing consistent reports outlining quantifiable results including the increase in marketing qualified leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue
- Build a consistent feedback loop, continuously improve processes, and optimize campaigns at each stage of the funnel
- Develop and execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, and use findings to provide recommendations on future efforts
- Identify and explore new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of demand generation and/or marketing campaign experience, B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Deep understanding of demand generation and proven success in campaign execution, including the development and execution of innovative, multi-channel marketing strategies that that increase awareness, generate demand, and contribute to pipeline
- Knowledge of demand generation best practices with a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply at every stage in the buyer’s journey
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Candidate must have excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and shift workload, and be comfortable working on a number of programs/activities at any given time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for trying new things and a strong drive towards solution-oriented problem solving
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot) and new marketing technologies available for Demand Generation
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, passion to learn, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Experience using BI Tools like Tableau is a plus but not required
We’d love to set you up for success and are offering resources emphasizing your personal well being!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not)
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible parental leave
- $500 work from home stipend
- $75/week reimbursement for your meals or groceries
- quarterly wellness days off with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend