Canvas is the #1 Diversity Recruitment Platform (DRP). It’s the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Canvas to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
We’re backed by Sequoia and recently closed $20 million in funding. We’re also a remote-first company (US based only at this time) and no matter where you sit, you’re a part of our Canvas.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience. We’re MLK Scholars, high school dropouts, former artists, veterans and working parents. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner closely with companies as a strategic extension of their recruiting and operation teams. You will be a consultative thought partner, rolling up your sleeves to design recruitment team strategy, evaluate and proactively communicate trends from across our growing partner network, and acting as the voice of our partners cross-functionally. All of our CSMs have a recruiting background. If you are passionate about recruiting and want to learn about how hundreds of the best companies in the game are building their teams, this is the role for you.
Customer Success is Canvas’ secret sauce. Our partners love working with us because we deeply understand the recruiting and talent landscape and are “people geeks” at heart. If you are a creative problem solver, who has a knack for unique recruiting techniques, program building, and strategy--we want to talk to you!
We are excited about sharing best practices and learnings and we take partner feedback seriously--our partners are a key driver of our product’s evolution. This role drives impact against our mission to make recruiting fair for all by supporting our partners to become more efficient and find the joy in recruiting.
What You'll Do
- Be the voice of our partners, and be a cross-functional lead in driving product development
- Create and prioritize your book of business and drive success for your partners
- Drive usage, adoption and return on investment for Canvas partners
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials and documentation to scale with our growing partner base
- Work with clients to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators
- Deliver a best-in-class partner experience in alongside our Support team
What to Bring
- You have a 3 - 5+ years of recruiting experience, you are a recruiter at heart and you’re excited to become an extension of our partners’ teams, coaching on strategy as well as platform usage
- Your day-to-day will consist of:
- 75%: consultative conversations with partners via phone and email
- 10%: strategic planning for partners in your book of business
- 5%: attendings team meetings (1-3 per week)
- 5%: completing administrative tasks (internal emails, announcements etc.)
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Enthusiasm for a great partner experience, you are excited about becoming a Customer Success Manager on a product built by recruiters, for recruiters
- Eagerness to own and manage a book of business, including a passion for partner retention and openness to owning renewals
- Strength in project management and meeting deadlines, passionate about recruiting and the talent industry
- You have strong business acumen and admiration for analytics
- A knack for learning and adaptability to handle tasks wherever needed
- Bonus: You’ve been both a recruiter and a customer success professional--this role sits at the intersection of these two worlds
We ask that all applicants create a Canvas profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product!
We’d love to set you up for success and are offering resources emphasizing your personal well being!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not)
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible parental leave
- $500 work from home stipend
- $75/week reimbursement for your meals or groceries
- quarterly wellness days off with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend