Canvas is the #1 Diversity Recruitment Platform (DRP). It’s the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Canvas to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
We’re backed by Sequoia and recently closed $20 million in funding. We’re also a remote-first company (US based only at this time) and no matter where you sit, you’re a part of our Canvas.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience. We’re MLK Scholars, high school dropouts, former artists, veterans and working parents. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
The Marketing team itself is currently a team of four, managing both sides of the Canvas platform (B2B and B2C). As the Product Marketing Manager - B2B, you will report directly to our Head of Product Marketing, and work closely with cross-functional partners to take our product launches and sales enablement program to the next level.
This mission-critical role is best suited for a candidate who embodies all of our values:
Dream Big: Regardless of role or team, you think and act like a founder by imagining the impossible.
Open Doors: You make sure there is always a door for everyone to walk through; whether that’s being gracious or knocking down barriers for others—you make space for those who need it.
Be a Student: You always have a growth mindset because you know that trusting, respecting and listening to others is essential to our individual and collective success. You approach situations with curiosity over judgement—we only fail when we stop learning and asking questions.
Walk the Walk: Follow-through is what transforms promises into progress. You do not pay lip service to our mission or others—you execute.
What You'll Do
- Have a deep empathy for our customers' pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Establish the voice of the customer to be represented in every product and marketing experience
- Manage end-to-end go-to-market strategy for certain products (specifically our analytics, enriched data layer, and sourcing products)—overseeing launches, key metrics, marketing and sales collateral, and stakeholder management
- Drive sales enablement program and plans, and develop our go-to-market sales playbooks in partnership with Sales
- Build and deliver sales content across the sales cycle, including presentations, white papers, datasheets, videos, one-pagers
- Work with demand generation to create campaigns designed to resonate with benefit leaders based on their role, company size, industry, or top challenges
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Support to identify impactful product opportunities, prioritize efforts, and fuel ongoing product adoption
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and GTM strategies informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Create customer journey maps and materials that help customers succeed with Canvas
- Support cross-functional marketing team projects
What to Bring
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work with a range of disciplines to execute
- You’re a storyteller who has deep empathy for users and can adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience to differentiate Canvas
- You love working with data and insights and can pair quantitative insights with customer empathy to generate thoughtful data-informed decisions
- You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track. You can also quickly gather business requirements, and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy
- You have a strategic mindset, collaborative spirit, and get-it-done mentality
- You are keen to learn about how things work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- You are eager to make an impact and thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- You have 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role. Preference for experience designing go-to-market strategies for product launches and sales enablement programs.
We ask that all applicants create a Canvas profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product!
We’d love to set you up for success and are offering resources emphasizing your personal well being!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not)
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible parental leave
- $500 work from home stipend
- $75/week reimbursement for your meals or groceries
- quarterly wellness days off with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend