Canvas mobile 3D capture application is transforming the remodelling and renovation industry. Just by scanning with an iPhone, Canvas can capture a 3D model of a house in minutes and then convert it into a CAD model. We are a global remote-first company with presence in the United States and Europe, and have many distributed employees.
In 2013 we released the world's first mobile 3D sensor. Over the years we've built a top technology for SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and conversion of scans into semantic CAD models. In 2020, Canvas was featured in Apple’s own keynote about the iPhone 12 Pro as a significant example of what you can do with its new LiDAR sensor.
We’re building an inside sales team and this is an opportunity to be one of the first in this role. You’ll report to the sales manager and help Canvas grow its customer base and revenue. Whether you are growing an existing career in sales or looking to break into the field, we’re excited to speak with you!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll get to know Canvas customers well – and our products even better – by delivering product demonstrations over video and at in-person events.
- Your top goal is to get new customers to start leveraging Canvas. You’ll do this by showcasing the product, answering questions, and moving prospective customers through the sales and activation process.
- Of course, you’re never satisfied with just getting a customer on board and calling it a day. You’ll develop customer accounts further by following customers’ order history, finding opportunities for further account expansion, and building upon the relationships you and your colleagues have built.
- Data is king here at Canvas and details matter. You’ll keep track of your customer conversations in our CRM so that you and your colleagues can understand our customer and their needs better.
- You’re a self-motivated, driven, and entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to work effectively fully remote.
- You thrive at building rapport and relationships. You’ll need to be friendly, convincing, trustworthy, and genuine.
- You bring a level of technical acumen to understand and communicate how our product works. You don’t need a technical degree, but you do need to be able to learn quickly and provide technical explanations.
Nice to have:
- 0-2 years sales experience with selling SaaS to SMBs a plus; recent college grads are welcome.
- Experience or knowledge in the home improvement space (construction, architecture, interior design).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Pay, perks and such:
At Canvas, we offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan (or equivalent) and a parental leave program. We also offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning and development stipends, along with a few others to come.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Canvas.
Pay Transparency: The compensation for this position includes base salary and variable plus equity. The range is between $60,000 and $70,000 OTE dependent on experience.
Compensation will be based on experience and skill, commensurate with market rates and will include both salary and equity in Canvas.
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment to our employees and welcome input from candidates and employees on how we can enhance our inclusiveness.