Canvas is the #1 Diversity Recruitment Platform (DRP). It’s the new way to hire diverse teams with confidence and gain full transparency into the diversity of applicants in your hiring process. Startups to Fortune 500 companies are using Canvas to understand the diversity of their recruiting pipeline, source underrepresented talent, run engaging virtual events, enhance employer brand, and measure the ROI of their diversity recruiting initiatives.
We’re backed by Sequoia and recently closed $20 million in funding. We’re also a remote-first company (US based only at this time) and no matter where you sit, you’re a part of our Canvas.
Our team is composed of people from every background and experience. We’re MLK Scholars, high school dropouts, former artists, veterans and working parents. We’re a passionate team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We encourage each other to remember and exercise our individual “why” in service to our mission.
Our Canvas team is composed of high-energy people with unique backgrounds (from high school dropouts to MLK scholars). We’re a team of learners and doers with a bias for action. We move fast, iterate, measure, and iterate again. We also encourage each other to always remember the “why” in service to the mission and believe people are our greatest asset.
The Sales team is a team of 12 currently. As an AE, you will report directly to our VP of Sales and work closely with cross-functional partners to help beat our revenue goals.
This mission-critical role is best suited for a candidate who embodies all of our values:
Dream Big: Regardless of role or team, you think and act like a founder by imagining the impossible.
Open Doors: You make sure there is always a door for everyone to walk through; whether that’s being gracious or knocking down barriers for others—you make space for those who need it.
Be a Student: You always have a growth mindset because you know that trusting, respecting and listening to others is essential to our individual and collective success. You approach situations with curiosity over judgement—we only fail when we stop learning and asking questions.
Walk the Walk: Follow-through is what transforms promises into progress. You do not pay lip service to our mission or others—you execute.
What You'll Do
- Be a driving force in the success of Canvas' goals through consistently achieving individual quarterly sales goals.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations both virtually and in-person .
- Develop and execute on territory plans to cultivate new opportunities and build a strong pipeline.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results.
- Cross-functionally work with Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience.
- Execute on Jumpstart’s go-to-market strategy
What To Bring
- 5+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS
- Hands on experience selling into talent acquisition or HR is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a high growth environment by closing new business, cross-selling, and upselling into your key accounts.
- Experience with territory development and prospecting
- Worked with multi-product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and an ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment (Customer Success, Engineering & Customer Success)
We ask that all applications create a Canvas profile as part of our application process. This will allow us to learn more about you, as well as give you a chance to interact with our product!
Benefits & Additional Notes
We’d love to set you up for success and are offering resources emphasizing your personal well being!
- Medical, dental, vision insurance: 99% coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) plan and we match 3% of your salary (regardless if you contribute or not)
- unlimited paid-time off
- flexible parental leave
- $500 work from home stipend
- $75/week reimbursement for your meals or groceries
- quarterly wellness days off with a $125 quarterly wellness stipend