We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to lead the test automation of all of our software development. The team you will be leading is a remote team in Latin America, but you’ll be working closely onsite in Lehi, UT with many different organizations locally including the manual QA team, DevOps and engineering. Here at Canopy Tax most of our test automation is done through HTTP API testing, but we’re looking to include UI automation as well. You’ll be responsible for making sure test automation moves forward at the company. Beyond leading the team, this will include improving the test automation infrastructure and writing tests as well for a group of engineers.
- Lead a team of remote Latin America based Test Automation Engineers.
- Utilize various development tools like Python, Docker, Linux, Selenium to maintain, develop and enhance test automation projects.
- Write automated tests.
- Requires some travel to LATAM.
- 5+ years in Test Automation Engineering.
- Experience leading the testing of large software projects.
- Experience mentoring and training Test Automation Engineers.
- Strong programming skills.
- Knowledge of Selenium and HTTP Methods.
- Devops skills, e.g. Docker, Linux, Bash.
- Exceptional debugging, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Canopy is a tech startup in Lehi building simple, delightful software for tax professionals. While there is a long list of user-friendly tax software solutions for consumers, tax professionals have been stuck using archaic software with inefficient workflows. We are changing that, and tax pros are loving it. With all the love, comes lots of growth, and we'd love for you to join the rocket ship.
Canopy is a great place to work - just look at our Glassdoor reviews. Our culture is one of ownership, trust, and a work hard play hard mentality. With the fast-paced growth, there are amazing opportunities for people to grow their careers quickly when they step up to the challenge.