Hi, we’re Canopy!
We are a fast-growing SaaS start-up in Lehi, building easy-to-use software for tax professionals. We are proud of our Glassdoor reviews and our world-class brand. One of the most important elements of our culture is that we are all owners, and that makes us scrappy, passionate, and proactive.
We are looking for a fun-loving, hard working administrative assistant to join our People and Culture team. This is a part-time position for the morning shift. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the face of Canopy to our employees as you manage the reception.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering, screening or referring inquiries
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges and employee key fobs
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing, printing, scanning, etc.
- Collect and distribute mail and packages
- Assist with catering and delivery
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for executive team
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Assist with facility duties and maintenance
- Keep reception, general office, and kitchen area tidy
- Confirm, organize and stock food orders upon their arrival
- Assist in planning and executing company parties, celebrations and offsites
- Maintain a safe, clean and happy office
- Friendly demeanor and cheerful disposition
- Proficiency in Googledocs, Sheets, etc.
- Customer service and professional attitude
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player
- Creativity is a huge plus!
Canopy is very fast-growing, the energy is high, and the industry presents a green field opportunity. If you like to build things and to have a lot of impact, this is the place to do it. Every company says they have a great culture, but we say… scoreboard.
Here are some more perks of working here:
- Intramural sports
- Regular parties and off-sites
- Ping pong and foosball
- Regular lunch & learns’
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- And more!