Canopy is on a mission to transform data into answers and continuously revolutionize the way businesses and people succeed. Sales and revenue teams have been buying software at an increasing rate as they look to modernize their approach. This has created a data problem. With a variety of tools all telling only part of the story, leaders have to piece together information from lots of systems, do their own analysis and often fall back to manual, spreadsheet-driven workflows. Canopy is the revenue analysis engine that gives teams a full 360-degree view of their pipeline, forecasts and people.
We are actively searching for core engineering team members. As a Software Engineer with Canopy, you’ll work with state-of-the-art tools like Go, Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform. You’ll work with modern databases, primarily our SQL data warehouse to support analytics, machine learning and AI features. In this role, you will be an impactful individual contributor, learning new technologies and helping us build a cutting-edge, high performance data platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement new microservices in Go (Golang), Node or other languages
- Work on every part of our modern data ingest and analysis pipeline
- Craft data analysis queries in SQL to build statistical models and power our machine learning
- Work with a highly collaborative and experienced team of software architects, developers and designers
- Be an integral part of a small team, having direct impact on product direction
- Get visibility on how the product is impacting users and affecting sales
What We’re Looking For:
- Attention to detail and curiosity. We’re always innovating while being focused on quality.
- Experience building and delivering software to cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment, including automated testing
- An individual with attention to detail who takes pride in their work
- Someone who is passionate about solving real-world problems using modern technology
What We Value:
Every person deserves the opportunity to succeed. Diversity spawns creativity and we’ll need all we can get to achieve our mission.
Trust Each Other
Trust is fundamental to the success of our team. This is a family and we support our family through every up and down we encounter on this journey.
Move Fast & Have Fun
Speed is the fuel to our success. We work hard and celebrate victories even harder!
Strive for Excellence
Excellence is our standard. We are humble yet proud of the work we do.
Challenge the Norm
In order to build something truly meaningful we must continuously challenge the status quo.
Canopy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.