For years we have invested in seller productivity, but have ignored the greatest lever for growth available: revenue leaders. Frontline managers today are overwhelmed with disconnected dashboards, stale data, and competing priorities. Ops teams spend countless hours crunching data that changes as soon as they finish. Leaving revenue leaders and frontline sales managers in a constant reactive state. Canopy automates revenue analysis providing revenue leaders with the answers they need to drive revenue growth like never before.
Drive real results across your organization with Canopy!
What You’ll Do:
- Rapidly ramp on a unique and nuanced industry with many diverse stakeholders
- Thoughtfully educate prospect on the value and necessity of the product and then effectively demonstrate how the product will alleviate their needs
- Manage complex sales with multiple buyers and varying needs
- Help expand the rapidly growing market by leveraging your sales skills to grow our pipeline, expand our brand, and ultimately, increase revenue by closing deals
- Gain insights on the prospect’s primary issues, communicate the opportunity for our solution to find resolution, and use those insights for product feedback to our development team
- Manage both inbound and outbound customer communication
- Drive revenue by proactively reaching out to both existing and prospective customers
- Negotiate contracts with customers and successfully close deals
- Use your passion for software sales to anticipate customer needs and questions, listen well, and nurture crucial relationships with our clients
- Build pipeline from the ground up
- Learn and effectively communicate pricing models as we continue to define and modify them in our early stage company
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years sales experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A successful sales record in B2B SaaS and a relentless desire and ability to generate pipeline and or close deals
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- An innate ability to connect with others, leveraging that ability to close deals
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to grow in a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market
- Desire to join a fast growing startup and build from the ground up
What We Value:
Every person deserves the opportunity to succeed. Diversity spawns creativity and we’ll need all we can get to achieve our mission.
Trust Each Other
Trust is fundamental to the success of our team. This is a family and we support our family through every up and down we encounter on this journey.
Move Fast & Have Fun
Speed is the fuel to our success. We work hard and celebrate victories even harder!
Strive for Excellence
Excellence is our standard. We are humble yet proud of the work we do.
Challenge the Norm
In order to build something truly meaningful we must continuously challenge the status quo.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.