We're a fast-growing, early-stage startup building elegant solutions to solve big problems in the world of tax. We are seeking energetic, magnetic, talented business professionals to accelerate our growth.
The Sales Development Rep will generate opportunities and demand through significant inbound and outbound efforts (free trials, demo requests, warm leads, cold calls, cold emails, social media, etc). Once qualified, you'll pass the opportunities to a Account Executive. You relate with people quickly and can take a hint. You show up with the right attitude every day, find satisfaction in a hard day's work, and are eager to keep beating your own personal best. Growing with a dynamite company doesn't sound too bad either.
- You have an excellent attitude.
- You're a team player.
- You'll learn to understand tax professionals/industry in depth.
- You love to beat your own PRs.
- You have a proven ability to sell.
- You are goal oriented.
- You articulate yourself (and product value) well.
- You're witty or funny, or not, but you connect with people quickly.
- You like to experiment and work smart.
- You are motivated to fast-forward your career.
- You are tech savvy (typing, email, using software, working fast).
- You will tightly follow a simple sales process.
- You have experience in tax and accounting.
- You have worked in SaaS.
- You have worked as an outbound sales professional before.
- You know Salesforce.com.
- Talented, driven team.
- Promote from within mentality.
- Refreshing culture of excellence.
- Meaningful salary, commission, and equity.
- Comprehensive training and a playbook to succeed.
- Endless leads provided (goodbye, mindless lead mining).
- Antiquated competitive landscape.
- World-class investors behind the vision.