WHO ARE WE?
Candy’s mission is to deepen our interaction to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We know that relationship because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and momentous collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin - Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers Co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk - CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are creating a unique NFT ecosystem that will shift the way fans interact with their favorite cultural icons, music, art and sports. At Candy, we are in search of creative minds and storytellers who are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future.
Our product team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us develop digital product experiences that have maximum impact in our Data team. This team is critical to our success as we deepen Candy’s analytics & insights foundation across all of our products and experiences.
At Candy, you will be part of a rapidly growing product and experience organization that collaborates with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and our users to create best-in-class products. As a Senior Product Manager you will contribute to Candy’s success by helping us build the premium blockchain-powered digital collectible experience. In our product department, you will be a part of a work culture focused on authenticity, diversity, inclusion, collaboration, and innovation while creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL….
- Be accountable for defining data product experiences that impact the daily lives of our fans and internal customers
- Define initiatives that have quantifiable impact on team SLAs and engagement
- Prioritize initiatives based on impact and effort
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to align on priority and strategy
- Clearly articulate a roadmap and sequencing of initiatives in a multi-quarter manner
- Influence our strategic direction and communicate regularly with leadership
- Use data and insights to drive decision making
- Communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders across Candy
- Relentlessly ensure that you and team deliver on the most impactful work towards KPIs
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have experience working as a senior product leader in a b2c company and building data tools for internal stakeholders
- You are a highly collaborative head that is capable of forming a product vision and strategy and working cross-functionally to deliver on that roadmap
- You are an expert at prioritizing and sequencing a complex portfolio of work
- You know how to build platforms at scale and deliver value to other teams
- You have experience with data driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies
- You are an effective communicator, and know how to influence and handle a large list of stakeholders with conflicting and contending priorities
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE…
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- The Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their greatest work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
CANDY’S CORE VALUES
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will aim to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. But, giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): 130k-190k per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview process determine compensation.