Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of at least one dose is required prior to new hire start date. Medical or religious accommodations may be available.
If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we’re doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we’re looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you’ll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide a best-in-class patient experience throughout the patient’s visit
- Perform Panoramic Radiographs/X-Rays for all patients
- Ensure absolute accuracy as you obtain diagnostic records while exuding empathy and care
- Explain the process of treatment, highlighting how it can benefit your patients
- Must possess Dental Hygienist License to practice in the state of New York
- X-Ray/Radiology Certification
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proficiency with technology
- Passion for learning new skills, techniques, and teaching best practices to others
- Team-oriented mindset; you’ll collaborate with your Studio team, and team members across the business to problem-solve on a daily basis
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, Pawp etc)
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.