Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of at least one dose is required prior to new hire start date. Medical or religious accommodations may be available.
If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we’re doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we’re looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you’ll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
We are looking for an Assistant Studio Manager to join the Candid Studios team to help the Studio Manager deliver exceptional customer and team member experiences to grow top-line sales in alignment with our core values of Care Deeply, Deliver Results, Keep Learning, and Be Candid.
You will report directly to our Studio Managers in our NYC Markets Studios (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Northern NJ) and will partner with our Studio Leadership and Studio Operations teams.
Operations, Strategy & Performance
- Ensure that the retail operation adheres to all policies and procedures relating to security, health, and safety for employees and customers
- Serve as the subject matter expert for your team when it comes to our products and services and maintains this expertise through change
- Operate as an example, coach, and guide for team’s technical skills, sales strategy, and orientation towards hospitality
- Work collaboratively with Studio Manager and Regional Manager to improve the studio’s overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Train, coach, and motivate the teams to deliver outstanding results; this includes in-the-moment coaching and WOW and MOM follow-up on work results
- Lead on the floor, modeling the behaviors that reflect our company’s core values
- Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued, and recognized for his/her contributions
- Proactively identify and address difficult situations, manage conflict confidently and escalate appropriately
- 3 years minimum experience in retail or equivalent
- Experience working in relationship sales environments
- Fluency in effective sales and coaching strategies
- Proven leadership and change agility skills
- A professional orientation towards impact and growth
- Ask questions, learn, and act quickly when faced with new problems; they are champions for change
- Be open to, embrace and manage change within yourself and your team
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented mindset and ability to execute within company standards in any situation
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, Pawp etc)
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.