If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we’re doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we’re looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you’ll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
We are looking for a Registered Dental Assistant to join the Candid Studios™ team to help deliver on our first-in-class customer experience. The Candid Studio™ experience is the in-person touchpoint for customers to engage with our direct-to-consumer clear orthodontic aligners brand. Our Care Specialists (including our Dental Assistants) use a thoughtfully built process to curate a unique sales experience for each and every customer. You’ll be connecting with the customer 1 on 1, understanding their needs, addressing their concerns, collecting diagnostic records (including photos, intraoral scans and x-rays) for our orthodontists and leveraging deep product knowledge to show them how Candid™ aligners can help straighten their teeth and change their lives. This role is neither traditional retail nor healthcare - it’s an ever-developing intersection of both, resulting in a fun and exciting opportunity. You will report directly to the Studio Manager for this location and partner with a passionate team around you, motivated by success.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with other team members to provide a best-in-class customer experience throughout the customer’s visit
- Sell our customized treatment plans to your customers
- Take diagnostic photos and use a high-tech intraoral scanner to take digital impressions, resulting in a 3D model of your customers’ teeth
- Perform digital radiographs/X-rays
- Ensure absolute accuracy as you obtain diagnostic records while exuding empathy and care
- Explain the process of treatment, highlighting how it can benefit your customers
What You’ll Need
- Must possess Dental Assistant Certificate
- X-ray/Radiology Certification
- Experience working in retail, sales, or hospitality environments is a plus
- Demonstrated sales ability, or similar experience
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with technology
- Passion for learning new skills and techniques, and teaching best practices to others
- Team-oriented mindset; you’ll collaborate with your Studio team, and team members across the business to problem-solve on a daily basis
- Flexibility to work some weekends and holidays
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, Pawp etc)
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.