Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of at least one dose is required prior to new hire start date. Medical or religious accommodations may be available.
If you think healthcare is broken, we want you. If you think the solution is marrying old-fashioned clinical expertise and new-fashioned telehealth tech, we need you. At Candid, we’re doctors and data geeks, artists and changemakers, care specialists and tech futurists. As we grow our team, we’re looking for people who are as passionate about their craft as they are about changing lives one smile at a time.
On our team, you’ll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
We’re reimagining traditional retail at the Candid Studio. People come to us to address an insecurity they’ve had their whole lives. So you won’t just be selling clear aligners – you’ll help give people the confidence to express themselves fully. The Care Specialist role is multifaceted, and perfect for anyone interested in learning about all things orthodontics, retail operations, and sales. We’re looking to build out a charismatic, well-rounded, and empathetic team that goes above and beyond to create great experiences for customers.
What you’ll do
- Provide best-in-class customer experience to Candid customers
- Get trained in and use world-class 3D imaging technology
- Explain the treatment process, highlighting the benefits of using Candid
- Sell our clear aligner system to patients
- Assist in executing in-studio promotions
You’re a great candidate if you...
- Have experience in retail, sales, hospitality, or related environments
- Have previous sales experience
- Have outstanding verbal communication skills and ability to pitch the product to prospective customers
- Are passionate about learning new things, and collaborating with peers
- Are team-oriented and enjoy collaborating with team members across the business to solve problems
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness Perks (KindBody, Classpass, Pawp etc)
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.