Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to all, and we're using modern software practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We are looking for Retail Sales Associates to join the Candid™ team to help support our retail locations. We're building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for outgoing, compassionate individuals with an interest shaping our Studio business. The Candid Studio experience is the in-person touchpoint for customers to engage with our direct-to-consumer clear orthodontic aligners brand. Candid™ is equal parts health and care, and our store associates will have the unique ability to play in both pools. You'll learn our product and process inside and out, answering customer questions about clear aligners, orthodontics, and how we can help align teeth. You’ll work with our customers face-to-face, understanding their needs, taking diagnostic records such as photos and oral scans, and showing them how Candid™ aligners can help straighten their teeth.This role is neither traditional retail nor healthcare - it’s the intersection of the best parts of both, resulting in a fun and exciting position. You will report directly to the Studio Manager for this location.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best-in-class customer experience throughout the customer’s visit
- Take diagnostic photos and use a high-tech intraoral scanner to take digital impressions, resulting in a 3D model of your customers’ teeth
- Ensure absolute accuracy as you obtain diagnostic records, all during customer orthodontic evaluation, while exuding empathy and care
- Explain the process of treatment, highlighting how it can benefit your customers
- Sell our customized treatment plans to your customers
What You’ll Need
- Experience working in retail, sales, or hospitality environments
- Demonstrated sales ability, or similar experience
- Ability to communicate your knowledge of Candid to prospective and current customers
- Passion for learning new skills and techniques, and teaching best practices to others
- Team-oriented mindset; you’ll collaborate with your Studio team, and team members across the business to problem-solve on a daily basis work with your Studio team day-to-day to problem solve, and collaborate with team members across the business
- Flexibility to work some weekends and holidays
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.