Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to all, and we're using modern software practices to diagnose, treat, and monitor orthodontic cases. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Candid™ team. We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for a technical product manager who can help us build a suite of tools to bring delight to our customers, efficiency to our operations, and vision to the future of orthodontics and healthcare. You will partner with our Head of Product and our engineering and design teams within the context of an Agile sprint process. You will report directly to our Director of Product or Head of Product in our NYC HQ.
What You'll Do
- Lead the entire product cycle: from ideation and requirements gathering, to research and design, to development and launch
- Prioritize conflicting opinions and goals and communicate effectively with team members to build alignment
- Empathize with and support our customers and internal users and translate their needs into specific applicable features
- Collect data across the business to guide the team towards data-driven decisions
- Quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay cutting edge and deliver on those opportunities
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in a product role
- Experience building consumer products
- Intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving skills, especially across non-technical teams
- Experience in a high growth environment and ability to act entrepreneurially to move the business forward
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences
- CS background preferred
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.