Every year, the world uses 121 million acres of land, 300 trillion liters of water, and emits 543 million tons of CO2 creating and distributing beverages. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Founded by a talented team of mission-driven product leaders from companies like Apple, Uber and Clover, Cana is a stealth consumer electronics startup redefining the future of beverages. Our first product will greatly reduce the environmental impact of beverage production and distribution by reimagining how the world’s most popular beverages are created and consumed.
If you want to join a passionate team working on challenging and highly impactful solutions for our planet at the intersection of hardware, software and groundbreaking chemistry, we want to hear from you!
Cana aims to create a workplace where you feel valued and can do your best work. We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in tech and hope you apply, even if the role below does not exactly fit you.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager at Cana, you will drive areas of product definition across our embedded software platform, mobile apps, and website. This role will have a significant impact on the success of the company and offer you the opportunity to hone your skills taking world-class products and services from concept to launch and beyond.
You will be the glue between all of our cross-functional teams including engineering, science, user experience and design, product operations, product marketing, and external partners.
We’re building a category-defining experience that stands to make a huge, positive environmental impact. That takes vision, empathy, great communication and a whole lot of teamwork and you’ll be at the center of it all.
- Define and manage product requirements across the product suite
- Define user journeys, interaction models, and key flows
- Work with our UX designers to create world class experiences that feel like magic
- Drive cross-functional teams to key decision points
- Conduct user research and usability testing
- Listen, collaborate, and influence others with your opinions and data
- 3-7 years of product management, product ownership or equivalent consultant experience
- Experience in defining consumer software is required
- Experience in creating hardware products is preferred but not required
- You have excellent organizational skills, are comfortable with ambiguity, and able to prioritize well across multiple areas that compete for your time and attention
- You know how to work the details and also think big
- You enjoy navigating cost, size, power, performance, and user experience trade offs
- You use data and metrics to better inform your product decisions
- You have strong communication skills with a solid sense of what to communicate to internal and external audiences
- You have a desire to improve your community or environment in your personal time or through your work
- You have a passion to improve the world in a meaningful way through intelligent application of technology
Diversity at Cana:
- Cana is committed to building an inclusive workplace and diverse teams. We welcome interest from individuals of all backgrounds and levels of experience who share our mission.