You’ve helped introduce new food and/or beverages to the world, identified and influenced trends that shape product categories, and are likely ready for new challenges. How about turning your talents towards building experiences that positively impact the world?
Cana is a stealth consumer electronics company based in the SF Bay Area. We are a team of scientists, engineers, product managers and designers, building products to redefine the future of beverages. Our first product will greatly reduce the environmental impact of traditional beverage production and distribution by reimagining how the world’s most popular beverages are created and consumed.
If you want to join a passionate team working on challenging and highly impactful solutions for our planet at the intersection of hardware, software and groundbreaking chemistry, we want to hear from you!
Cana aims to create a workplace where you feel valued and can do your best work. We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in tech and hope you apply, even if the role below does not exactly fit you.
About the Role:
- Play a key role in bringing our beverage products to life, validating customer acceptance and delight
- Evaluate trends, select beverage variations and determine market fit
- Conduct consumer landscaping surveys, concept testing, sensory testing and focus groups
- Drive the consumer research and testing program to validate beverages produced by our product, gathering internal and external market feedback.
- Determine which beverages will be validated internally and/or externally.
- Create customer visible content and collateral for each of our beverages presented to our consumers.
- Develop the criteria for and make final decisions on successful beverage graduation into our consumer catalog.
- Determine which beverages require further iteration and improvement based on feedback and to ensure that feedback is channeled back into the development team.
- Understand sensory testing and have experience using data to assist determining consumer acceptance.
- Experience in determining category set and product expansions in Consumer Packaged Goods industry, particularly for beverage
- Experience Leading/work with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new line extensions and incubate new products.
- You know how to manage data and use statistics to make decisions.
Diversity at Cana:
- Cana is committed to building an inclusive workplace and diverse teams. We welcome interest from individuals of all backgrounds and levels of experience who share our mission.
- SF Bay Area or Remote