You’ve built world-class products before and are likely ready for new challenges. How about turning your talents towards building experiences that positively impact the world?
Cana is a stealth consumer electronics company based in the SF Bay Area. We are a team of scientists, engineers, product managers and designers, building products to redefine the future of beverages. Our first product will greatly reduce the environmental impact of traditional beverage production and distribution by reimagining how the world’s most popular beverages are created and consumed.
If you want to join a passionate team working on challenging and highly impactful solutions for our planet at the intersection of hardware, software and groundbreaking chemistry, we want to hear from you!
Cana aims to create a workplace where you feel valued and can do your best work. We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in tech and hope you apply, even if the role below does not exactly fit you.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager at Cana, you will own the product definition of world-class products and services from conception to launch and beyond. You will ensure our products launch with the features that matter in our embedded software platform, mobile apps, and website. This role will have significant responsibility and impact on the success of the company.
You will create and drive the short and long term roadmap of critical parts of our product, maximizing the impact of our product introduction and category creation in support of our company mission.
You will collaborate at the intersection of our cross functional teams including engineering, science, user experience and design, product operations, product marketing, legal, and external partners.
We’re building a category-defining experience that stands to make a huge, positive environmental impact. That takes vision, empathy, great communication and a whole lot of teamwork.
- Own and lead the vision for core areas of the product suite.
- Define the short and long-term roadmap for major product areas
- Define product requirements, starting with the user journey and reaching all the necessary edge cases.
- Define user specifications, interaction models and key flows.
- Create world class user experiences across our embedded software, mobile and website that are both functional and elegant.
- Work with multiple cross functional teams to determine what is possible, evaluate options and trade offs, and drive to decisions.
- Conduct user research to answer key questions.
- Listen, collaborate, iterate and influence others with your opinions and data.
- 8+ years of product management, product ownership or equivalent consultant experience
- Experience working with both consumer software & hardware devices
- Experience leading definition of product and user experiences in collaboration with multiple stakeholders including engineering, design, marketing and business operations.
- You have excellent organizational skills, are comfortable with ambiguity, and able to prioritize well across multiple topics, all competing for your time and attention.
- You know how to work the details and also think big.
- You are comfortable working with data and metrics to derive insights and make wise product decisions, balancing cost, benefits and user experience trade offs.
- You have a passion to improve the world in a meaningful way through intelligent application of technology.
- Strong communication skills with a solid sense of what to communicate to internal and external audiences.
Diversity at Cana:
- Cana is committed to building an inclusive workplace and diverse teams. We welcome interest from individuals of all backgrounds and levels of experience who share our mission.