Cana is a team of scientists, engineers and designers, building products to redefine the future of food. We hope to inspire a more thoughtful approach to everyday consumption by redesigning how the world’s most popular beverages are created and delivered. If you want to join a passionate team, working on challenging but highly-impactful problems for our planet, we would love to hear from you.
Cana aims to create a workplace where you feel valued and can do your best work. We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in tech and hope you apply, even if one of roles below does not exactly fit you.
- Develop and execute hardware test plans, analyze results, and triage failures with test, electrical, mechanical, and firmware teams.
- Design, build, and validate complex electro-mechanical fixtures for engineering tests.
- Automate testing and data processing through test case and tools development.
- 2+ years of experience in validation-test experience on hardware designs
- Experience interpreting electrical schematics and PCB designs to create and execute test plans and debug hardware issues
- Working concepts of hardware design test coverage
- Intermediate to advanced Python programmer, with experiences that include test case creation, interface with test equipment, parse and clean data sets, and/or statistical analysis
- Hands-on experience with EE lab bench test equipment including oscilloscope, power analyzer, power supply, and DMM
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Consumer or commercial products testing through full product lifecycle
- Fluids and pneumatics systems test
- Mechatronics design and test, ME and EE CAD tools
- Labview usage and development