If CampMinder were a restaurant, it’d have three Michelin stars.
While that might sound crazy, we can’t think of a better way to describe the relentless pursuit of quality and exceptional service that creates an unforgettable experience for our clients, employees, and the industry we serve.
A key part of that experience is our approach to support. Our support philosophy centers around empathy, humility, and heart. This is what sets us apart from the competition and guides us as we help our clients be successful.
As a Client Support Representative at CampMinder, you’ll play a key role in upholding this approach. This is natural for you, because you love helping good people get answers in a timely, comprehensive, and compassionate way that aligns with our values.
Like we said, if CampMinder were a restaurant, it’d have three Michelin stars. If you’re the right person for this role, you’ll be the reason why.
An initial set of responsibilities may include:
- Developing and sustaining a broad and deep knowledge of the CampMinder platform
- Providing timely, comprehensive, and empathetic responses to customer inquiries/issues as reported via phone, e-mail, or through Salesforce
- Identifying opportunities for product or procedural efficiencies and taking ownership to implement improvements
- Accurately maintaining, on a timely basis, all details and relevant data within the CampMinder CRM
- Gathering and reporting on competitive insights as appropriate
- Contributing to special projects aimed at improving customer experience
- Taking part in company-organized meetings, workshops, trainings, and initiatives to optimize the employee experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Commitment to CampMinder’s purpose and core values
- An innate desire to be of service to others
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot complex problems with users at various levels of system knowledge
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
- The professionalism, tact, and diplomacy required to gracefully engage in occasionally difficult conversations
- A proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- A work history that demonstrates an ability to work collaboratively within a small, tight-knit team
- Working knowledge of G Suite (Google Office suite), proprietary web applications and Salesforce.com CRM helpful, but not essential
- Experience of the summer camp industry either as a camper or employee of a summer camp helpful, but not essential
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus, but not required (we work with camps all over the world!)
If this sounds like a fit, we look forward to hearing from you!
Since 2001, CampMinder has been creating fast, intuitive, web-based systems to streamline summer camp business operations. The company works with over 800 of the industry’s leading camps, throughout the United States and beyond. Based in Boulder, CO, CampMinder cultivates a core values-led culture and is driven by its purpose to “elevate people through unforgettable experiences.” In 2017, CampMinder was recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work in America. Learn more by visiting www.campminder.com.