About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in New York, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in the coming months.
What is the role?
CAMP has an immediate need for a full time Truck Driver. You will be responsible for delivering and picking up merchandise, show freight and other related items in a timely and consistent manner. This is a critical role within the operations team and will primarily support all CAMP stores. This role reports to the Director of Supply Chain and partners with many cross-functional teams.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Ensuring pickups and deliveries are made in a consistent and timely manner.
- Communicating between warehouse, offsite facilities and stores to schedule and confirm pickup and deliveries.
- Building and strengthening relationships across multiple teams (stores, operations, warehouse)
- Performing ad hoc requests as needed to support CAMP goals
- Trucking route is local to the northeast area (NY/MA/CT//NJ) and may include regional hauls on occasion.
What will you bring to CAMP?
- License/Certification: CDL A
- Minimum of 6 months prior experience operating 26’-28’ box trucks
- Clean driving record
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to operate pallet jacks, lift gate
- Able to work occasional night or weekend shifts
- A high sense of urgency
- Good communication skills
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What you’ll love about us:
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the only way to bring the best experiences to all the families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes all perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with access, education, and career growth
- We highlight products, vendors, and our team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- Gym and Wellness Discounts
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan( employee contribution only)
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to, Kakoli, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!