About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in New York, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in the coming months.
What is the role?
CAMP is looking for a Senior Producer, Branded Partnerships based in NYC to seamlessly execute external partner programs across CAMP. As a Senior Producer of Branded Partnerships, you will report to CAMP’s Chief Operating Officer and work on the CAMP Labs team. You will lead the organizational elements of specific programs to ensure projects are produced, planned, managed, and executed smoothly and that teams and clients are met to the highest standards.
You are responsible for maintaining cross-capability relationships and deployment of resources and operational best practices to ensure all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget and according to internal processes and CAMP best practices.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Serving as a liaison between the creative team and internal/external clients across multiple departments
- Preparing and owning timelines, briefs, budgets, and scopes for the full scope of programs
- Mapping out project schedules, ensuring deliverables meet milestones and are aligned with business needs
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure the program tracking and management through the lens of program objectives
- Defining, managing, and mitigating risks on projects, taking a proactive approach to identify & solve any issues before they come up, or manage as they arise
- Partnering with business development to plan and implement production budgets/estimates upon client approvals
- Soliciting bids, reviewing, negotiating, and selecting production vendors/suppliers
- Building an external roster of resources to support production as required
- Making thoughtful, creative contributions and works to elevate the concept via the production process
- Vetting potential budgets and timelines on outgoing proposals
- Producing a variety of activations ranging from digital to physical, both in our stores and outside of them
- Scaling/managing an internal team that will support the Branded Partnerships business at CAMP as it grows
What will you bring to CAMP
- 6+ years experience in project management or production. Agency experience preferred
- Desire to be part of a tight-knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience
- Effective planning, organization, and time management skills, and analysis/assessment capabilities
- Superior administrative and project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with different workflows and deadlines simultaneously
- Proven ability to proactively identify and address problems quickly and independently and to make quick but informed decisions
- Comfort working independently and remotely, effectively managing your time to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the capacity to understand the dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could affect deliverables
- Skills in organization, facilitation, attention to detail, negotiation, great interpersonal skills, and communication in keeping team members updated on the status of projects and scheduling meetings
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under daily deadline pressure
- Demonstrated business communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to effectively communicate and interact with people at various levels and in various disciplines of business and production
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to prioritize and shift focus with ease and flexibility - you are excited to dive in, build quickly and drive output
- A “no task is too small” attitude – you’re not afraid to get in the weeds and get things done
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with the best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- Gym and Wellness Discounts
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan (employee contribution only)
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter to me, Dave, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!