About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in New York, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in the coming months.
What is the role?
CAMP is looking for a Product Manager to facilitate CAMP’s growth. Your goal will be to define, build and drive digital products at CAMP to delight digital users and in-store visitors. You will work with stakeholders, designers, and engineers to build out CAMP’s ecosystem of digital products, which will help family’s answer the question, “What should we do today?” You will build a team to support these initiatives as needed. You will report to our Senior Product Manager.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Conceptualizing, iterating and developing a digital product suite across a number of user facing and back office areas. This might include:
- Creating and maintaining requirements documentation and decks
- Creating user flows, wireframes and other visualizations to facilitate the design and execution of products and features
- Collaborating with our ecommerce team to drive conversion and integrate products across our platforms
- Responsible for proactively exploring new distribution channels, platforms, and offline experiences that integrate into the CAMP ecosystem
- Working closely with CAMP partners to help them build integrated and standalone experiences which connect them to CAMP’s customer base and execute on their business and marketing goals
- Developing product process and documentation keeping stakeholders and business partners aligned
- Facilitating A/B testing of products and features to validate design and UX decisions and develop key insights from users
- Owning product metrics, analysis and create actionable insights from data
- Driving quality assurance and user acceptance testing ensuring product quality is best-of-class for launch
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with full ownership and deployment of several complex products
- Data / KPI driven with experience in measuring progress against benchmarks and interpreting information obtained through testing methodologies
- Experience in delivering and maintaining complex digital products, including management of timelines and deliverables
- Execution-oriented with an eye for detail
- Passionate about innovating through testing new strategies and channels
- Self-starter, proactive, able to prioritize and shift focus with ease and flexibility - you are excited to dive in, build quickly and drive output
- Excellent communication skills- you seek out the input you need, and ask thoughtful and informed questions.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers online and offline
- Holds yourself and your colleagues to high standards
- Not afraid to jump in where needed - no task is too big or too small for you, and you are willing to throw down and help your team before you are asked
- Understanding of basic graphic/UI design processes and vocabulary
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
Nice to have:
- Experience with any of the following: Figma, Segment, Amplitude, Shopify, Looker, Google Analytics, Asana, Photoshop
- HTML / CSS / programming experience
What you’ll love about us:
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the only way to bring the best experiences to all the families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes all perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with access, education, and career growth
- We highlight products, vendors, and our team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Gym and Wellness Discounts
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan (Employee Contribution Only)
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Rose, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!