About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in New York, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in the coming months.
What is the Role?
CAMP is looking for an Executive Assistant to help support CAMP’s Co Founder & CEO. As an executive assistant you will be responsible for calendar management, reporting, organizing travel and accommodation, welcoming guests and ad hoc personal assistant work and projects.
This role reports to our Chief of Staff and will be part of CAMP’s Labs team (aka corporate team).
What will you do at CAMP?
- Full calendar management, including arranging and rescheduling meetings, and sending reminders when necessary
- Arranging and handling all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; drafting agendas; developing, compiling, and distributing presentation materials; and when necessary recording meeting minutes or notes
- Drafting communications and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Ensuring CEO is prepared each night for the next day
- Seamlessly making changes to CEO’s schedule between and during meetings
- Arranging all travel accommodations and providing clear travel details to the CEO
- Welcoming and greeting guests and providing any accommodations as necessary
- Personal assistant and family household support as needed. This will take up 20% of your time
- Additional support as needed for projects for the CEO or Chief of Staff, the office, or other administrative duties should your time allow
What will you bring to CAMP?
- 5+ years previous work experience as an Executive Assistant or related field
- You have strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- You are a self directed multi-tasker who is organized and can prioritize work needs efficiently
- You pride yourself on being reliable and exceeding standards
- You care about the quality, accuracy and completeness of your work
- You are an excellent communicator: both in person, via email, slack, cell phone, text, zoom
- You are prone to action. If you see a problem or opportunity your instinct is to quickly evaluate the situation and take action with a sense of urgency before being asked or required to do so
- You are agile, flexible and embrace switching gears in order to jump in where needed
- You have a great rapport with people and enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- You are comfortable with technology, screens, remote meeting set up, google drive, slack, and apple products.
- You are excited to join a growing team of people who are passionate about creating incredible family experiences
- You are comfortable and enjoy working in and around children
- You are comfortable with sensitive information and able to keep information confidential.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United states
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with the best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- Gym and Wellness Discounts
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan (employee contribution only)
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Address your cover letter to me, Nikki, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!