About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates nine retail locations in New York, Texas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California, and New Jersey, and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
CAMP will open stores in other major markets in the coming months.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a driven sales person with a passion for experiential & digital marketing located in NY. As Brand Partnerships Director, you will report to CAMP’s SVP of Business Development and work on the CAMP Lab’s team. You have experience in digital/experiential products and a proven track record of exceeding sales goals. You have a robust rolodex of senior marketing partners at tech & financial institutions. You have excellent negotiation and customer service skills. You thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up environment while being independent in managing your own book of business. You don't wait for a perfectly packaged product to sell, you listen to your clients' needs and provide proactive solutions based on your resources. You have an entrepreneurial mindset; no task is too big or too small for you to tackle.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Building a robust pipeline of new partners and maintaining a high level of sales activity
- Consistently beating revenue targets through multiple six & seven-figure deals
- Ideating, developing and packaging custom proposals that span digital, experiential, retail partnerships
- Working with internal teams to productize new ideas and vet all proposals & margins
- Overseeing daily client comms & campaign development
- Renewing & growing existing partners through hands-on customer service
- Maintaining a pulse & expertise on industry best across: social media, content marketing, experiential & digital
- Developing, maintaining & improving systems for cross-team communication
- Providing pipeline and campaign visibility to larger teams
What you’ll bring to CAMP:
- Minimum of 7+ years work experience in custom digital content and/or experiential sales
- Strong rolodex of senior tech & finance marketers
- Passionate about problem solving and world-class branded programs
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience
- A competitive spirit, a desire to generate new business and beat revenue goals
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills
- A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing landscape
- You hold yourself and your employees/team to high standards
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical reason (including pregnancy) not to be vaccinated
What you’ll love about us:
We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the only way to bring the best experiences to all the families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes all perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with access, education, and career growth
- We highlight products, vendors, and our team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
We provide our team with best:
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits, and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health, and Dependent Care
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP stores and CAMP.com
- 401(k) Plan (employee contribution only)
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Nicole, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!