About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Product Manager to facilitate CAMP’s growth. Your goal will be to define, build and drive digital products at CAMP to delight digital users and in-store visitors. You will work with stakeholders, designers, and engineers to build out CAMP’s ecosystem of digital products, which will help family’s answer the question, “What should we do today?” You will build a team to support these initiatives as needed. You will report to our Head Of Product.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Conceptualize, iterate and develop a digital product suite across a number of user facing and back office areas
- Work with our editorial team to rapidly grow the distribution of our content and media
- Collaborate with our ecommerce team to drive conversion and integrate products across our platforms
- Responsible for exploring new distribution channels, platforms, and offline experiences that integrate into the CAMP ecosystem
- Work closely with CAMP partners to help them build integrated and standalone experiences which connect them to CAMP’s customer base and execute on their business and marketing goals
- Develop product process and documentation keeping stakeholders and business partners aligned
- Facilitate A/B testing of products to develop key insights from users
- Own product metrics, analysis and create actionable insights from data
- Drive quality assurance and user acceptance testing ensuring product quality is best-of-class for launch
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with full ownership and deployment of several complex products
- Data / KPI driven and experience with user behavior testing
- Experience in delivering complex digital products
- Design / UI / HTML / CSS along with programming experience is a bonus
- Execution oriented with an eye for detail & passionate about innovating through testing new strategies and channels
- Self-starter, proactive, ability to prioritize and shift focus with ease and flexibility - you are excited to dive in, build quickly and drive output
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers online and offline
- Hold yourself and your employees/team to high standards
- You are not afraid to jump in where needed - no task is too big or too small for you, and you are willing to throw down and help your team before you are asked
- Can work remotely in certain predetermined states including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, and Texas.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
We should talk if...
- You love to build, launch, measure, and grow digital products
- You excel when given ownership and autonomy
- You are obsessed with delivering high quality user experiences
- You are data driven and understand the value of experimentation
- You are passionate about reducing complexity and using technology to increase the efficiency of business operations
- You want to help scale the magic of Camp to the rest of the world, both on and offline
- You have startup, small team, and independent project experiences to date. While not required, these experiences are highly valued
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage including pharmacy benefits, virtual doctor visits and more
- Parental leave that supports our team members and their families
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education,Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
- 20% off fertility and family planning services
Plus some additional perks!
- Stock Option grants in CAMP
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Sumita, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!