About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Senior Manager, FP&A.We are looking for a FP&A professional to join the Finance team at CAMP. You will support strategic decision making and work cross-functionally on key initiatives with a direct impact on our P&L, developing a strong understanding of the key levers that drive the business.
You will report to CAMP’s CFO and will be a member of the CAMP’s Labs (corporate) team.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Build and manage financial forecast including P&L, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows; drive annual financial operating plan cycle including target setting, guideline creation, managing calendar and milestones
- Build reporting on customer insights, including cohort trends, LTV/CAC, Conversion, Retention, AOV; work with key cross-functional stakeholders to develop and track KPIs
- Responsible for overseeing and refining long range planning model including inventory for store expansion
- Lead the financial planning cycle for inventory Open to Buy and new product
- Prepare materials for investors and BOD meetings
- Partner with accounting team to ensure timely completion of month-end close, forecasting accuracy across all areas of the company
- Create payroll and OpEx budgets for teams / retail locations
- Report monthly results to department leaders and be primary contact for leaders
- Perform other ad-hoc analyses to inform key decisions (such as merchandise pricing, store locations, or potential capital expenditures)
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 7 years of banking and industry experience
- Strong financial modeling skills and a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel
- Professional decorum in the handling of sensitive information
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong background with quantitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- Ability to lead projects and drive progress forward
- Exceptional attention to detail and passion for accurate, high-quality work
- A high sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family
Medical Coverage & Pharmacy Benefits including virtual doctor visits
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
Plus some additional perks!
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio. Address your cover letter to me, Sumita , letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!