About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a driven sales person with a passion for experiential & digital marketing located in LA. As Brand Partnerships Director, you will report to CAMP’s VP of Business Development and work on the CAMP Lab’s team. You have experience in digital/experiential products and a proven track record of exceeding sales goals. You have a robust rolodex of senior marketing partners at all of the major studios. You have excellent negotiation and customer service skills. You thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up environment while being independent in managing your own book of business. You don't wait for a perfectly packaged product to sell, you listen to your clients' needs and provide proactive solutions based on your resources. You have an entrepreneurial mindset; no task is too big or too small for you to tackle. Note: CAMP’s headquarters are located in NYC. This is a remote position located in LA.
What you’ll do at CAMP:
- Build a robust pipeline of new partners and maintain a high level of sales activity.
- Consistently beat revenue targets through multiple six & seven-figure deals.
- Ideate, develop and package custom proposals that span digital, experiential, retail partnerships.
- Work with internal teams to productize new ideas and vet all proposals & margins.
- Oversee daily client comms & campaign development.
- Renew & grow existing partners through hands-on customer service.
- Maintain a pulse & expertise on industry best across: social media, content marketing, experiential & digital.
- Develop, maintain & improve systems for cross-team communication.
- Provide pipeline and campaign visibility to larger teams.
What you’ll bring to CAMP:
- Minimum of 10+ years work experience in custom digital content and/or experiential sales.
- This is a remote position, located in LA.
- Strong rolodex of senior studio/entertainment marketers
- Passionate about problem solving and world-class branded programs.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- A competitive spirit, a desire to generate new business and beat revenue goals.
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills.
- A desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing landscape.
- You hold yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United states.
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Medical Coverage & Pharmacy Benefits including virtual doctor visits
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
Plus some additional perks!
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Nicole Sander, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!