About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Director of Supply Chain. You will evolve and manage our supply chain strategy and operations across all of CAMP’s business areas and distribution channels. You will report to CAMP’s VP of Operations and work on the CAMP Labs team. This position requires you to be easily accessible & present at our existing four stores in the New York area (5th Ave, Brooklyn, Hudson Yards NY and South Norwalk, CT). You will also remotely support our team in Dallas, TX, until it is safe to travel frequently.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Supply Chain Strategy: Define the strategic supply chain plan to meet the needs of an evolving business and translate those into actionable projects. Optimize the supply chain to improve speed, capacity, cost and inventory control.
- Technology: Evaluate and implement best-in-class supply chain technologies to support our eCommerce, retail and other initiatives. Partner with our technology team on roadmap, definition, resourcing and execution.
- Warehousing: Own the relationship and oversee our 3PL teams, continually evaluate warehousing needs to support long term strategic business objectives.
- Logistics: Lead logistics across all CAMP inventory movements, inclusive of our theme set assets.
- Inventory Control: Develop cross-departmental processes to improve and monitor inventory control through our internal and 3rd party supply chain network.
- Store Operations: Partner with store teams to create and execute daily, weekly and monthly SOPs that enable effective inventory management and fulfillment operation service levels.
- Suppliers: Accountable for the performance management of all supply chain vendors, develop and maintain supplier scorecards and related KPI's to facilitate continuous improvement.
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 7+ years work experience in supply chain management
- Experience working in a retail or related inventory-based startup preferred.
- Management experience recruiting, training and leading a contingent workforce
- Proficient in WMS and ERP systems and how they relate to inventory control and accuracy.
- Extremely detail oriented, diligent, thorough and analytical.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to diverse customers online and offline.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Holding yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- You are not afraid to jump in where needed - no task is too big or too small for you and you are willing to throw down and help your team before you are asked.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Medical Coverage & Pharmacy Benefits including virtual doctor visits
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: a team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
Plus some additional perks!
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
- Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Dave, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!