About the Company
CAMP is a Family Experience Company that helps answer the question “What should we do today?” through a unique combination of Retail & Media. Launched in December of 2018, CAMP operates five retail locations in New York, Texas and Connecticut and serves families everywhere via its digital platforms.
What is the Role?
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager. Your goal is to create the best possible experience for all of CAMP’s diverse customers and families by developing and overseeing CAMP’s customer support strategy and execution. You will report to CAMP’s VP of Operations and work on the CAMP Lab’s team.
What will you do at CAMP?
- Scaling customer support systems, team and process with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction.
- Managing a team of contracted Customer Support associates working remotely.
- Promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each ongoing and new business opportunity's unique needs.
- Continuing to develop and push forth CAMP’s hospitality and service-focused culture.
- Developing and regularly reporting on customer success KPIs that will measure overall customer satisfaction.
- Improving and advocating for customer experience by identifying opportunities to enhance our product and services.
What will you bring to CAMP?
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in customer experience or support.
- A strong track record and interest in supporting diverse markets and customers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal, in person at our stores, physical activations and online over zoom).
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to customers.
- Desire to be part of a tight knit team looking to transform the traditional retail experience.
- Holding yourself and your employees/team to high standards.
- You are not afraid to jump in where needed - no task is too big or too small for you and you are willing to throw down and help your team before you are asked.
- Passionate about delivering memorable experiences to diverse customers online and offline.
- Start up experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Can work remotely in certain predetermined states including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California and Texas.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United states.
What you’ll love about us:
CAMP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- We empower diverse voices because it is the best and only way to bring high-quality products and experiences to the diverse families that we aim to serve
- We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace culture that welcomes fresh perspectives, change, and open conversations
- We build social equity by providing our team with opportunities for education, growth, and access
- We highlight products, vendors, and a team that represents our customers' beautiful spectrum of diversity
CAMP’S Commitment to Health & Wellbeing
We offer a variety of options that are designed to fit the needs of you and your family.
- Medical Coverage & Pharmacy Benefits including virtual doctor visits
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Mass Transit & Commuter Parking Programs
- Benefits Concierge: team of dedicated and experienced employee benefits advocates who are ready to help you and your family with questions.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers support around Education, Legal and Financial Planning, Career Development, Lifestyle and Fitness Management, Mental Health and Dependent Care
Plus some additional perks!
- 20% off all merchandise at CAMP’s retail stores and CAMP.com
- Flexible Paid Time Off to use for vacation, personal days, well-being, or an illness
- 401(k) Plan
- Weekly Training Sessions
Interested in joining the team?
Submit your resume and cover letter. Address your cover letter to me, Dave, letting me know why you want this job and why we should hire you!